The Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium is holding a roundtable on “Digital, Social, Mobile Innovation Excellence and Service Leadership” here in Hong Kong. Having just finished a major social media customer service project for a mileage program I’m pretty keen to see what traditional call center people and others in the industry have to say on this topic.
Am also hoping that the APCSC’s talks are better organized than their website, not a bastion of good customer service. But let’s see!
- What are CEO focuses to achieve sustainable growth with successful market communication?
- How to create more business, products and service innovation opportunities?
- What are the strategic CRE initiatives from different Industry Leaders and immediate past CRE Awards winners?
- Service Innovation model from Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific and Western World
- How do Social Media/Digital/CRM/PR/Innovative create strategic value in the current business environment?
The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Happy Valley Racecourse, Sports Road, Hong Kong
September 16th, 2013, 2:30pm-5:30pm